Local authorities, public administrations, town halls, law enforcement agencies… As in all other sectors, they are increasingly using mobile devices and embracing the trend towards digital.
Government & local authorities
Local authorities equip their employees with smartphones to securely access work data, tasks, emails and dedicated applications while on the move, but they also have stricter regulations: due diligence needs to be placed on security.
- Security compliance: safe passwords and work profiles, Wi-Fi restrictions…
- Secure app management: apps white/blacklist, private app deployment…
- Physical tracking to keep an eye on the mobile device fleet at any time
Security & law enforcement
Safety agencies like police, military or fire departments must provide critical services: secure and reliable communications in case of emergency, act quickly and effectively in a crisis, work more productively on tasks less urgent.
- Total device lock down: limited applications and functionalities
- Separate personal and work data on employee-owned devices
- Physical tracking in real time to map all Android mobile devices
Mobile devices in healthcare have helped keeping up with patient’s medical history and improve the process of consultation, diagnosis and treatment. With TinyMDM, medical staff can focus on the patient only and not worry about the device itself.
- Single or multi healthcare apps kiosk
- Secure containerization for patient records
- Compliance management: remote wipe, lock, tracking