– In the TinyMDM Dashboard, go to Enterprise approved apps and click on Register your company: you will be redirect to an Android For Work page in order to do so.
– If you have the message “You have already signed up with this enterprise”, please change the Google account by clicking on the top right corner of the screen and choosing another Google account (or clicking on Create an account and create a new one). If you have the message “G Suite is not currently supported”, please refer to the 2nde part of this tutorial to know how to register your company using Google Workspace.
– Once you created your account (or logged into it), click on Get Started and follow the steps. You will be redirected back to the TinyMDM Dashboard.
In the TinyMDM Dashboard, go to Enterprise approved apps and click on Register with GSuite: a popup will appear asking your account domain and an authorization token.
To get your authorization token :
1. Sign in to your Google Admin console
2. Click on Devices > Mobiles and endpoints > Settings > Third-party Android mobile management
3. Make sure to leave the box “Enable third-party Android device management” unchecked otherwise the devices will not be synchronized.
4. Click on Add EMM provider.
– Copy the token (string of characters) if you already have one or click on Generate Token and then copy it
Note: if you don’t see the button “Generate the token”, it’s because an EMM is already linked to this Google Workspace (G Suite) account. Please refer to your enterprise in order to delete the existing EMM.