With TinyMDM, choose to disable Wi-Fi from some devices, forbid connections to unsecure networks, preconfigure favorite networks… Everything is designed to help you protect your sensitive data and save some time when using the device.
>> TO DISABLE WIFI:
– Create or edit a policy
– Go to the Wi-Fi configuration part
– By ticking Disable Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi will be deactivated on all devices enrolled in this policy with no possibility to turn it back on from the device
– By ticking Disable unsecured WiFi networks, end users won’t be able to connect to unsecured networks like public hotspots.
>> TO ADD A PRECONFIGURED NETWORK:
– Click on Configure a new Wifi network
– Enter the information of the network : name (ssid) + passwork
– All the devices enrolled in this policy will automatically register and connect to this network when nearby