With TinyMDM, choose to disable Wi-Fi from some devices, forbid connections to unsecure networks, preconfigure favorite networks… Everything is designed to help you protect your sensitive data and save some time when using the device.
>> TO ADD A PRECONFIGURED NETWORK:
- Click on Configure a new Wifi network
- Enter the information of the network : name (ssid) + passwork
- All the devices enrolled in this policy will automatically register and connect to this network when nearby
>> TO DISABLE WIFI:
- By ticking Disable unsecured WiFi networks, end users won’t be able to connect to unsecured networks like public hotspots.
- By ticking Disable Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi will be deactivated on all devices enrolled in this policy with no possibility to turn it back on from the device. To activate it from the device, the admin code will be needed.