Note: you need to have a TinyMDM account to be able to register your business. If you didn’t sign up to TinyMDM free trial yet, do it now here.
– In the TinyMDM Dashboard, go to Enterprise approved apps and click on Register your company: you will be redirect to an Android For Work page in order to do so.
– Log in with your gmail account or create a new one to manage your company.
– Once you created your account (or logged into it), click on Get Started.
– Fill the form with your company information and click on Finish, you will be redirected back to the TinyMDM Dashboard.
In the TinyMDM Dashboard, go to Enterprise approved apps and click on Register with GSuite: a popup will appear asking your account domain and an authorization token.
To get your authorization token :
1 / Sign in to your Google Admin console > Settings
2 / Click on Security Settings
– Click on Manage EMM provider for Android
– Copy the token (string of characters) if you already have one or click on Generate Token and then copy it
Note: if you don’t see the button “Generate the token”, it’s because an EMM is already linked to this G Suite account. Please refer to your enterprise in order to delete the existing EMM.