How to create temporary sessions for users?
A. Enable the creation of sessions from the administration console:
- In the Policies tab, click on the icon to modify the policy of your choice.
- Under the Apps management tab, click on “Enable lock task mode” if it is not already the case. The Advanced Kiosk mode settings scrolling bar will appear.
- Scroll it down and click on Enable data deletion at the end of the session.
When unlocking the devices of this policy, a window of “New session” will appear.
B. Create a session on the device:
From the managed device, you have to click on Start the session, to access all the applications installed in kiosk mode. Once the user starts the session, the user can access all the applications installed in kiosk mode.
C. Close a session on the device:
- On the home page of the device, click on the icon Close the session. A pop-up will appear to confirm or cancel the session disconnection and inform the user that applicatios data will be erased.
- By clicking on OK, the session will be deleted and the device will display the New session screen, as seen before in the tutorial.