Share professional files
How to share professional files on the devices?
Add a file on the console
To add a file on the console:
- Go on to the Shared files tab
- On the top-right, click on Add a file and then on Browse files.
- Once the file is selected, you have to choose where to save it by using the scrolling bar:
For a file that you want to download on the devices (files, audio files, video, image…), choose Download (recommended)
Push a file on the devices
From the Shared files tab
- After selected Download (recommended), click on the box “Associate file to policy (optional)”.
- Click on the policy you want to link the file to. If there are multiple, click on the box again and select all the affected policies.
- Click on Ok.
From the Policies tab
Go on to the Policies tab:
- Click on to modify the policy
- At the bottom of the page, open the last tab Shared files. Here you have access to all the files you just added.
- You only need to tick the box of the files, for them to appear automatically on the devices linked to the policy.
When a file is pushed from a policy, all the devices linked to this policy will have access to it.
Delete a file on the devices
To delete a file, you can either untick it from the policy, or delete it from the Shared files tab.