How to setup an Exchange account in Outlook?
A. Configure an exchange account from TinyMDM dashboard
From your admin console, go to the Policies tab and edit the policy you want to work on (or create a new one). Make sure the Outlook app is approved company-wide. Click on the 三 icon in the top right corner of the Outlook app and select Configuration.
From here, follow the configuration template below:
- Put the token $emailaddress$ in the field email address
- Put the description Work (for example) in the field description for account
- Put outlook.office365.com (for example) in the field exchange server url
- Put the token $emailaddress$ in the field username
- Put BasicAuth in the field account type
- Turn on Contact sync enabled button
- Click on Save
f you encounter an error on the device when entering the password, replace BasicAuth on the field description for account by OAuth or ModernAuth.
Note: please make sure to set the all the Outlook Permissions to > Automatically granted