>> CONFIGURE AN EXCHANGE ACCOUNT FROM TINYMDM DASHBOARD:
From your admin console, go to the Policies tab and edit the policy you want to work on (or create a new one). Make sure the Outlook app is approved company-wide. Click on the 三 icon in the top right corner of the Outlook app and select Configuration.
From here, follow the configuration template below:
– Put the token $emailaddress$ in the field email address
– Put the description Work (for example) in the field description for account
– Put outlook.office365.com (for example) in the field exchange server url
– Put the token $username$ in the field username
– Turn Sync Outlook contacts to native address book on device on blue
– Click on SAVE
Note: please make sure to set the all the Outlook Permissions to > Automatically granted
>> LOGIN AND SYNC CONTACTS FROM THE DEVICE:
Open the Outlook app.
The account is already here, you just have to click on continue.
The configuration is already setup, you just have to type your password.
Type your password again to login in to Microsoft Office 365.
Click on SKIP.
All done! You can access your emails.
To sync your contacts, go to Outlook settings (gear icon) and click on your email address.
Switch the option Sync contacts to ON. The contacts will sync to native address book on your device.