>> TO CHANGE YOUR ANDROID ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT
– Go in the Enterprise approved apps tab and click on Update your company
– Read the popup and click on the indicated link (sign in with the Google Account linked to the organization)
– On the Google Play settings page, scroll down to the Admins part, click on the + symbol to add one and send an invite to your new Android Enterprise email account.
– Edit the new Admin created, select Owner and click on Update.
– Log in to the new Android Enterprise email account to check the invite received, and Accept it.
– Go back to the Google Play Admin settings page, logged in as the new Android Enterprise email account, and delete the previous Admin.
Done! TinyMDM is now linked to your new Android Enterprise account and all your settings are saved.
If you click on “Unregister your company”, you will remove your company from EMM and all your settings will be lost. Users and devices will not be managed anymore as they will be linked to an Android Enterprise account that doesn’t exist.