1) Remote cast with guidance options
After you logged in to your TinyMDM account:
1. From your dashboard, go to the Devices tab and click on on the device you want to visualize.
2. A window opens in the TinyMDM console. At the same time on the device, a popup will appear to request authorization from the user (without action from the user, the request will be granted within 10 seconds).
4. Remote cast is available on all devices, with a guidance option to show the user where to click (a cursor will appear on the device screen).
5. To stop the remote control session, click the Stop button in the upper right corner of the window. To stop the session from a device, the user can go to the notification bar and click on “Stop Remote Control”.
2) Remote control of mobile devices
This feature allows you to remotely control the terminals as if you were holding them. At the moment, remote control works on devices from the following brands:
- Samsung: all models. Works automatically, does not require any particular plugin.
- Wiko: all models. Requires installing the TinyMDM plugin for Wiko on the devices (via the console).
- Blackview: BV4900Pro, A80Plus, A60Pro, BL6000Pro, BV6600, BV4900, BV5900, BV5500Plus, BV5500 and BV5500Pro. Contact us to get the plugin, free of charge.
- Crosscall: For TREKKER-X4, CORE-X4, CORE-T4, CORE-X3, ACTION-X3, use this plugin. For the CORE-M4 and CORE-M4 GO, use this plugin.
- Lenovo: LenovoTB-X505F, LenovoTB-X605FC, LenovoTB-X505L, LenovoTB-7104F, LenovoTB-7305F, LenovoTB-X606F, LenovoTB-X306X, LenovoTB-X306F, LenovoTB-J606F, LenovoTB-X606X, LenovoTB-8505F, LenovoTB-8505FS. Contact us to get the plugin, free of charge.
- Datalogic: MEMOR 10, MEMOR 20, SKORPIO X5. Requires installing the TinyMDM plugin for Datalogic on the devices (via the console).
- Honeywell: CK65, CN80, CT40, CT60, EDA50, EDA50k, EDA51, EDA51k, EDA70, EDA71, EDA60k, EDA61k, RT10A, VM1A, VM3A. Depending on the model, requires installation of the TinyMDM plugin for Honeywell (1) or for Honeywell (2) via the console.
- Unitech: EA502, EA510, EA602, EA630, PA760. Depending on the model, requires installing the TinyMDM plugin for Unitech (1) or for Unitech (2) or for Unitech (3) via the console.
- Athesi: AP5701. Requires installing the TinyMDM plugin for Athesi on the devices (via the console).
FROM THE DEVICE
Could not reach remote peer, stopping remote control > Maximum connection time elapsed
Error: the remote control disconnected without administrator intervention > Failure after login (crash / administrator-side network problem)
The screen capture permission is missing, the remote control cannot start > TinyMDM lacks screen capture permission
Remote control connection failed (error code) > Error. Please contact support team with error code.
FROM THE DASHBOARD
Connection with remote device lost > Failure after login (crash / application-side network problem)
Unable to reach the remote device > No response from remote device (user denial, device turned off or not connected to the network)
Unable to start remote control session. TinyMDM server error (error number) > Server problem, contact support specifying the error number.
Your internet browser is not compatible with the remote control feature. Please update to a newer version > Browser too old or not supported (not detected for the moment).